We discuss another great disability appeal victory by the lawyers at Dell Disability Law.
Our client, a respiratory therapist, was wrongfully denied disability benefits by Hartford. Long term disability lawyers Stephen Jessup and Gregory Dell discuss the reasons that Hartford denied STD and LTD benefits and the steps we took to win the Hartford disability appeal.
Learn about the challenges that claimants with fibromyalgia can experience when applying for long term disability benefits.
Some of the topics we discuss in this video:
- What could have been done to prevent a Hartford disability benefits denial?
- What type of doctor is recommended for treating fibromyalgia?
- What did we do to win this Hartford disability insurance appeal?
- How to improve the chances of Hartford not denying disability benefits again?
- What impact will a social security disability claim have on the Hartford disability claim?