This case was a terrible Metlife long term disability denial. Long term disability attorneys Gregory Dell and Alex Palamara discuss the reasons MetLife denied disability insurance benefits and the strategies we took to get our client’s disability benefits approved.
We also provide some tips for claimants with Heart disease that are seeking long term disability.
- Why did Metlife deny disability benefits?
- What was our plan of attack to get the Metlife disability denial reversed?
- What does it mean to be unable to perform a “sedentary” job?
- What was contained in the ERISA appeal we submitted to Metlife?
- Is surgery required in order to get your Metlife disability benefits paid?
- How often do you need to treat with your doctor in a disability claim?