Are you a sales representative that is considering a long term disability insurance claim? Or maybe you already have a pending disability benefit claim. Through our experience in representing thousands of people with sales related jobs, we have prepared a video which discusses multiple issues that we commonly see in short and long term disability claims for sales people. We encourage you to contact any of our nationwide disability insurance attorneys for a free immediate phone consultation.
The following interview with attorneys Greg Dell and Stephen Jessup highlights the occupation classification most sales representatives can fall under. It also addresses some common issues that hinder long-term disability claims from going ahead.
- What is the definition of disability in most salesperson disability insurance policies?
- How do disability companies determine the duties of a salesperson?
- It is essential to document and provide evidence of your pre-disability work duties
- What type of medical support will a salesperson need for disability benefit approval?
- Many of our clients have chronic pain, for instance, but continue to work. What happens if their sales don’t drop during this time, but they have put in a disability claim?